Annons:
Etikettoff-topic
Läst 1848 ggr
stillness
2013-08-20 12:19

Danzig Emot Obamas drones politk

Härligt att större artister/kändisar nu vaknar upp inför vilka Illuminati,Bilderbergruppen Bank familjerna är som är bakom finanskriserna(Mass arbetslösheten vi ser idag globalt i världen) och som vill skapa en New World order /kontrollsamhälle likt 1984.

Vaken.se

Infowars.com

Glenn Danzig Condemns Obama’s Drone Policies

Legendary rocker says Democrats are “fascists disguised as liberals”

Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
August 19, 2013

Last Friday, ex-Misfits frontman Glenn Danzig had some harsh words for Democrats in general and individually singled out president Obama’s drone policies as a horrific practice he’s surprised liberals aren’t more upset over.

Glenn Danzig / Photo by Jonas Rogowski, via Wikimedia Commons

Glenn Danzig / Photo by Jonas Rogowski, via Wikimedia Commons

In an interview with music blog Gimme Noise, the legendary rocker spoke candidly about his band’s latest tour, his success in the studio and about the leftist government’s intrusion on art. He specifically cited the Gore family’s album labeling scheme as a prime example of brainless liberal ideology.

Speaking about Danzig’s breakthrough song “Mother,” he explained that it was written as a jab to the Parental Music Resource Center (PMRC) – the association responsible for deciding which albums should receive Parental Advisory labels – who believed they knew what was musically best for the American consumer.

“… Yeah, you know, Al Gore wanted to tell people what they could listen to and what they couldn’t, what they could record. It was basically coming down to the idea that he wouldn’t let anybody record any music that he didn’t think you should be doing. There was going to be an organization that would tell you what you could and couldn’t record. And certainly if you couldn’t record it, you couldn’t put it out. It was really fascist.”

Danzig went on to cast a more inclusive net around Democrats’ policies and specifically highlighted the hypocrisy of fascists who masquerade as liberals, rallying behind more egregious policies like extra-judicial drone killings, simply because in their eyes, their leader Obama can do no wrong.

“My view on Democrats is that they’re fascists disguised as liberals, or liberal moderates. You’re not allowed to say anything that they don’t agree with. You’re not allowed to do anything. Also, the whole Obama, ‘I can kill anybody with a drone with no trial,’ is kind of disturbing. I’m surprised that more people who are supposedly liberal aren’t more disturbed by it. I think whatever Obama does is OK with them, because he’s Obama. It’s bullshit.

“It’s the same thing with the PMRC telling you, ‘Bands can go on trial for their music.’ What’s next, Wagner is going to get arrested? What? He’s dead. [Laughs]”

Glenn doesn’t usually wax political beyond his lyrics, but in the past he has lent his thoughts on the BP oil spill, which he speculated was “probably just some ploy to raise the price of gas.”

Advertisement
State Of Mind: The Psychology Of Control, from the creators of A Noble Lie. A film that reveals much of what we believe to be truth is actually deliberate deception.

In 2010, when the Portland Phoenix asked what inspired Danzig as a songwriter, his response revealed insight into his political mindset:

“… It’s always just frustration with people, the government, all that kind of stuff. All those things but on a sociological level — all the things that our fu**ed up government makes happen, and how people then react to each other because they’re so frustrated with the government. I don’t think anyone thought it could be any worse than Bush, and yet here we are, 10 times worse than Bush! An oil spill that no one has clogged up in a month and a half, right? Just sitting there spewing jillions of gallons of oil a day, and people are just sitting there going, “Oh no, what do we do?” But the bigger thing — and I don’t want to get too political — but all these people’s lives are now destroyed who rely on that coast, you know what I mean? That, and it’s probably just some ploy to raise the price of gas. ‘Oh, we can’t rely on offshore drilling,’ and that now that all this oil is wasted now, they’re going to jack the price of oil up. So, you know, it’s probably the Bilderbergs are making tons of money now, and Obama wants to get in with them — and there you go, he’s in!”

Later in the interview, he states he believes the government probably has a file on him because of his thoughts on the Bilderberg Group, Freemasonry and The Committee of 300.

This article was posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 at 10:06 am

Tags: drones, entertainment, government corruption

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: